Ding Xia Joined the Polish Super Women's Volleybll League

Ding Xia Joined the Polish Super Women's Volleybll League

Vincent Kong 2023-09-13 • 626 views • 2

Congratulations to Ding Xia, I am very surprised and happy to see the news that she has joined the Polish Super Women's Volleyball League and chosen to play abroad next season.

At this stage of my career, I am also willing to study abroad to continue to improve myself and increase my knowledge. I was touched by Ding Xia's professionalism. She is already a 33-year-old veteran. Isn't this a good thing?

The club’s official website also has a paragraph about Ding Xia’s feelings about joining, “I’m both excited and a little nervous. I’ve been playing volleyball for many years, but this is my first time playing volleyball. Playing abroad. I will face a new cultural environment and I am very curious about how I will adapt. Police is a well-known European powerhouse. I want to help the team. I think the setter is not only about distributing the ball, but also about everything. The bond between offensive players."

https://www.chemik-police.com/aktualnosci/ding-xia-siatkarka-chemika/

#XiaDing #China #GrupaAzotyChemikPolice 

2 comments

CHN_HRQ_FANPL 211 4
7 months ago

#XiaDing #China #GrupaAzotyChemikPolice  ❤️I am very happy that one of the best setters in the world joins the Polish club and Tauron Liga. ❤️Welcome Ding Xia in Tauron Liga This is the second case of a transfer from Chinese women's volleyball that I know of. The first was the transfer of Ren Kaiyi in the 2019/2020 season. As a fan of Chinese women's volleyball, I would like to see more of these transfers. ❤️Good Luck Ding Xia .

Article on the website of the Polish Volleyball Association

https://www.tauronliga.pl/news/id/54283.html

Vincent KongUSAuthor 37 7
7 months ago
Create volleyball agency websiteAre you owner of volleyball agency?Create your websiteCreate volleyball agency website
Are you owner of volleyball agency?Create your website