sitenoise 334
+2
2021-04-02 • 1252 views • 2 replies

I kind of forget what we're doing with National Team Rosters. I just noticed that they are filled out for the 2021 Olympics. That seems wrong.

I thought we were to make a “News Items” for the wide roster of a team and only include the players who get called for a specific tournament to be listed on the roster for that tournament. No way anybody knows who's going to the OGs at this point.

What's the plan?

S…k 717 16
3 years ago
+2

I've been fighting against that for a while… removing all the players for 2020 (then 2021) Olympics, but also European Championships.. a week after they were back.

I saw that some national teams unveiled their list of players for 2021, but this is an expanded list, we can not consider at all that this is the official roster.
I mean, who adds such fake news, and above all which moderator accepts everything ?

I gave up the fight and let the Olympics rosters full until we find a solution, removing players one by one is extremely long.

sitenoiseAuthor 334 9
3 years ago
+1

@PierreFoucault Ahh, it's all coming back to me now. We have been through this before. I guess we just clean it up at some point.

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking