sitenoise 334
+2
2019-10-15 • 4918 visualizzazioni • 3 replies

I follow primarily Japanese volleyball but grew fond of the Turkish NT over time. The FIVB U20 Championship (which my girls won!) introduced me to Derya Cebecioğlu. 

I just watched her club team play for the first time this morning and wow. It's like a dream team of young Turkish players with a Koolhaas mom. And the 16 year old Romanian girl Alexia Ioana Căruțașu is an extra treat. 

I really enjoy the Derya / Tugba OH duo. Such different personalities. Tugba seems like the sweetest person on earth while Derya looks like she'd bite your head off if you looked at her askance. 

I hope the team does well this season. I will be rooting for them

Tugba and Buket waiting for a challenge

#TugbaSenoglu #AlexiaIoanaCaruau #Sistem9Yesilyurt #NicoleKoolhaas #BuketGulubay #DeryaCebecioglu

Beri 2 1
4 anni fa
+2
AGY to win the championship against all odds in!! I love them too! 2x 3-2 win is a great start ? gogo AGY
sitenoiseAuthor 334 9
4 anni fa
+1
3–2 wins are good for character building. I think it was my team's 3-2 over Turkey in the U20 Tournament that kicked them down their winning path ? We got this. gogo AGY
sitenoiseAuthor 334 9
4 anni fa
I sorta glad the match against FENERBAHÇE wasn't streamed. It would have been painful to watch. [25-11, 25-17, 25-10] Reception 12%; Attack 18%. Super ouch. I'm sure they'll do better next week against Vakıfbank. ? gogo AGY
Unisciti alla lista dei giocatori in cerca di un club di pallavoloStai cercando un nuovo club di pallavolo?Unisciti alla listaUnisciti alla lista dei giocatori in cerca di un club di pallavolo
Stai cercando un nuovo club di pallavolo?Unisciti alla lista