Miya Sato's husband....passed away. I am so sorry for your loss...

Miya Sato's husband....passed away. I am so sorry for your loss...

Vincent Kong 2023-03-12 • 2221 views

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/eb2e57bbe02b04f6d862038e8a7a489c22c3c93f

#MiyaSato #NaonbouFujii

Naonobu Fujii passed away Megumi Kurihara, a close friend of his wife Miya, cried during a live program "It's hard, but I want to support you with all my might"

Naonobu Fujii, the men's volleyball team for the Tokyo Olympics, passed away on March 10th. His company Toray announced. he was 31 years old. In February 2022, Fujii announced on his Instagram that he had been diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer by a doctor. he was battling an illness. [Photo] Two shots of Naonobu Fujii, his wife Miya, who supported him during his fight against illness . The players who fought together on the national team, teammates at Toray, who belonged to him, and the entire Japanese volleyball world were filled with sorrow. Megumi Kurihara, a former Japan women's volleyball team, made a live appearance on TV Tokyo's "Minna no Sports" and said, "I'm sorry. Her wife is former Japan women's national team Miya Sato. She had just got married on September 26, 2021. Kurihara said, "Her wife, Miya Sato, is also her best friend, so I would like to support her with all my might. I would like to express my deepest condolences," she said in a trembling voice.

0 comments

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking